A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

O.Y. Sox & the Lil Bunny


















Okay here's the beginning of pair number 2!
So, they're orange and yellow, big deal. I like wild socks. =) I am making these a little higher than the other pair that I made. I can't wait to wear them!

Above and to the right is the Lil Bunny. I thought it was cute. I got the pattern from Lion Brand website, though I made it way smaller than it's supposed to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tisha said...

love the colors on those sox.... the bunny is so cute... hey i just joined secret pal 8 it's kewl and u should check it out... are u guy's busy this weekend? sammie's b-day?call me ...

4/06/2006 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home