A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's done!

Well, I got to felt my bag today and here's the photo to prove it! It looks so cool! And it was so incredibly easy to make.
I started another today with the leftover yarn and I may even try to make a small zippered pouch to go with it like a little wallet or something. The other bag will be purple with a couple of blue stripes in it.
My mom had the great idea to add a few snaps for closure to the bag. I think I want to make an even larger one as extra project bag. Mom is going to buy some yarn for me to make one for her too. lol I guess I am on a roll.
It just went fast because it's knit in the round on size 15 circs holding two strands of yarn together. The color combinations are endless. I could make tons of these bags. =)

****I'll add my photo later because the site isn't completing the update for me. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home