A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

POOPIE!!! =(

Well, when I wore my sox for the first time on friday they were nice. Everyone at work loved them. =) I was so bummed though...lol They grew! By the end of the day my heels were at my ankles. =( Maybe I should try a smaller pair of needles. That's ok I still have one skein of the yarn left and I have plenty on the way thanks to T, so I can always try again. My husband said he would gladly were the sox I made. Ummm yeah, like I wanna see a man in blue patterned anklets..lol
Anyway, I'm on the hunt for patterns, I'm trying to turn up something different, at least until I'm more familiar with knitting sox, then I'll venture out and try to design something.

Later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home