A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Yay! I finished sock #1!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Well, here it is! My first completed sock!
I'm so excited that I finished it tonight.
I also started on sock #2 to complete the pair. =)

Enjoy the photos of my lovely foot!

I'll post a pic of the completed pair as soon as I am done.

As I said in my previous post, I am totally addicted and I can't wait to start my next pair.
My creative brain is already thinking of a design.


I'm going back to my knitting, see you later!


...Chris

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jody said...

Holy cow I can't believe you finished it already! It took me a whole week to do my first sock. It looks fabulous & I'm so glad you liked doing it that makes it totally worth the extra drive time trying to find the store - welcome to the obsessed sock knitter club! ;)
~Jody

3/07/2006 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home