A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's a Pair!

Holy cow! I can't believe it's a pair! I know I'm a crazy nut, but I don't care! I love to knit and I'm proud of it! A month ago I made a baby blanket to give to my cousin's wife at her baby shower. It's crocheted and cute, but only single crochet, because I haven't progressed that far yet. =) I figure, I'm on the right track if I can turn the chain. So when I learn double crochet, I'll attempt more patterns.
I gotta run for now. Tons of ideas swimming around in my head. So many things to make. I have yarn for another poncho, so I need to start working on that and the other dog sweater for a woman at work. **sigh** I better get clicking..=)

Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tisha said...

Not fair ur first pair and they match....Go u!... more sock yarn on it's way...

3/10/2006 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home