A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My sweater set........Back of the Shell



Well, here's a pic of the sweater set that I am currently working on. I'm very proud of the armholes. I was able to work them so that I didn't have those "stair steps" when I decreased. I'm going to attempt the same technique when I start my decreases for the neckline. As you can see, all the way at the top, I did my first neck decrease. Now I just need to work the shoulders and the rest of the neckline. Then half of the shell will be complete! Not bad for my very first sweater. My mother is supposed to be making the same sweater set. Actually we're supposed to be working on it together, but we haven't been able to find 12 skeins of the yarn in the same dye lot for hers. I have to get her out to look for yarn, or as a last resort she can buy it online. ...ok I just called her, we are going to go look next week. FINALLY!!!

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home