A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mom's Bag

Mom's Bag
...I still have to felt this baby and make some buttons. I think it came out pretty darn good! I'm a little worried about the flap though. Not sure if that's going to work out. I can always cut it off if it looks dumb after felting it. I also went a different route with the strap this time. I picked up 6 stitches on one side and knit it in garter stitch all the way across for like 33 ridges and then joined it to the other side, rather than doing the button-hole handle that I've done with the other bags. If it works, that's the strap I'm going to do on my mother-in-law's bag as well as a new one for me!!! I have to wait until payday though b/c my DH will KILL me if I buy any more yarn...lol We'll see....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home