A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So I was thinking.....

.....it's been a loooong time since I posted ANYTHING about gaming. So here it is.

My DH and I have been enjoying our 360 for the past few months. There's definitely plenty of games to keep us busy. In fact, Tomb Raider Legends is my lastest obsession. Though I am stuck at the first boss. Figures. But, thanks to my good friend, AJVen0m, I have some insight as to how to get through the first boss. Now before you say anything, it's not a cheat, really. It's just...ok so maybe it is a cheat. But I still have to actually play and not just enter some stupid code to do it. Really, I know what I had to do, but I've been at my wits' end for a coupla weeks now. I figured before I went and stuck dear old Lara at the bottom of our game pile, I'd give her another chance. So we shall see if I can get past the big bad boss. Maybe I've post a pic once I beat him, if I am quick enough.

Happy Gaming!!!!
www.claneasyfrag.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home