A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Jenny's Way-Cool Bag




Hello again! I know I know, it took me like a month to post anything and now you get 3 in two days. Go me!
Anyway, I started working on a bag for my friend, Jenny. I think it's come out pretty good so far. I should probably finish it tomorrow. Only a couple more rows, the handles and a loop for a button closure. I'm still a bit undecided on how I want to actually do the loop. I'll think about it tonight and see what I can come up with tomorrow.
I decided that I needed to take more "step by step" photos of my work instead of just the "before and after". The pictures I took show the beginning of the bag, then you can see the inside of it and then the almost-completed photo.

See ya!
Happy Knitting!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home