A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

UPDATE

Oh my I almost forgot!

Paypal got me my money back from those people that I had ordered needles from. Thank god!!!
I have learned my lesson and will never order from a place I don't know.
See the paypal response below........
____________________________________________________________
We have concluded our investigation into your claim.We have decided in your favor have recovered funds from the seller.We were able to recover $25.25 USD and this amount has been credited toyou. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.If you are due any additional amount from the seller, we will make our besteffort to recover the balance from the seller.If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owedto you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against theseller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's accountprivileges.-
----------------------------------Details of Disputed Transaction ------------------------------Transaction Date: Mar 17, 2006
Transaction Amount: -$25.25 USD
Your Transaction ID:
Seller's Transaction ID:
Case Number:
Seller's Name: Needles!
Seller's Email: needlesorders@jklneedles.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home