A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Jenny's Bag is DONE!!!


Well I finished Jenny's bag and I think it looks pretty cute=) The shoulder straps are growing on me. I tried to do something different with them because they looked kinda silly the normal way because of the length. Of course I forgot to photograph it pre-felting, but what else is new. lol In addition to this bag, I also made a black and maroon one for my friend Patti for her birthday. That one came out cute too, though I forgot to photograph that one as well. Der.
Anyways, she said she would be glad to take a picture of it for me so that I can post it here for your viewing pleasure. (not that anyone besides me ever looks at this thing anyways. I'm just too lazy to join a knitting webring. I don't post nearly enough for something like that. I do enjoy reading them though. It's nice to know I'm not the only maniacal knitter out there.=)
Well. I'm off to detangle my purple mess! Wish me luck, I am going to need it!!!!!!

Happy knitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home