A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

EEK!!!!!


Ok, so while I was playing on my xbox360 with a few friends, I look over at my dog and what do I see? My dog completely passed out. So I curled his top lip over his teeth and then he opened his eyes and looked at me. He was probably thinking....
"Mommy WTF are you doing to me!!!!" The funny thing is, he stayed like that for like 15 minutes. He didn't budge when I got up to get the camera either. LOL......I really need a life... =)
Doesn't he look creepy?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tisha said...

holy crap you've been busy... Bailey looks like he's about to kill you! Any way the doggie sweaters look nice, but umm whats with the rainbow one? Does geoff know? Bailey is a boy right? I'm so kidding... You know i luv ya...

5/31/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger coxie said...

silly. I made those last year. The rainbow one was actually for a friend's female dog...=P I just wanted to try it on him...

6/01/2006 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home