A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

More Stuff


Here is my over-dye job on "the mess" skein. I think it looks a helluva lot better than it did before. So since I'm waiting for it to dry before I can use it, I decided to try
Knit Picks pattern for 2 toe up socks done on 2 circular needles. I was a bit confused as I started and even did a few increases wrong. I think I understand it a bit more now. It's definitely not as scary as I thought it would be. I'm just using scrap sock yarn to practice, but when I finish them I might have to wear them no matter what they look like. =) So below you can see the itty bitty toes that I began a few minutes ago. =) How cool!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tisha said...

I wanted to try that...but was very scared...how is it going?

6/04/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger coxie said...

It's not as hard as I thought it would be. The only part I'm a bit nervous about is the heel because you put it in after you are done. I'll post some more "in-progress" pictures.

6/06/2006 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home