A knitting gamer

My personal weblog about life, Knitting projects and video games. Yes, I am strange.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Christening Outfit - DONE!!!!!

Man it took forever, but I finally had completed the Christening outfit for my Godson, Joey. It came out beautiful and I got many complements on it. Though it did look a tad weird on a 1 year old boy. It all worked out ok. Hopefully I can get some pictures of him wearing it. My husband only took one picture with my camera and you can hardly see who is in it. =( Oh well.
I have been knitting like crazy over the past few months. I have many photos to post. I'll try to get to that later on, but for now please enjoy my photos of the outfit. =)
.......Chris







2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I love the christening gown. It's beautiful. I have to do the same thing now. Did you follow a pattern is that your own design?

8/22/2007 3:01 PM  
Blogger coxie said...

It was from a pattern booklet. I'll see if I can find it if you want the name of it. It was very easy, but it took me forever.

9/04/2007 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home